Look, we all love Christmas but there are a few / a lot (maybe even all of us) who look forward to New Year’s Eve. If not only to recognise our past resolutions that never made the cut (I.e Jan 2nd) but to have our last hoorah to pave the way for our new ones.
If you’re eager to be an early planner, and extremely organised in anticipation of the new you that should arrive on or between Jan 1st – Dec 31st, then we have the answers.
- Digbeth Dining Club. After something different this year? The ultimate party begins at 1 PM right through to 3 AM. Think, street food, DJ’s and booze, ending a great year for Birmingham.
- Be At One. From 7 PM – 3 AM, you can expect incredible cocktails, a fun party atmosphere and a real celebration promising to round up the year in style.
- New year’s eve Masquerade ball. For £55.00 you can enjoy a black-tie masquerade ball in the heart of the city at Canalside. From 7 PM – 2 AM you can expect Champagne on arrival along with a three-course dinner whilst partying until the early hours.
- Dirty Martini is also hosting their own New Years Eve party from 8 PM – 3 AM. If their Christmas cocktails are anything to go by, their New year’s eve plans will, of course, be up to scratch.
- Revolución de Cuba will be hosting their very own New Year’s Eve party, with tickets on sale for as little as £7.50 for their early bird offer. For something a bit different, and to celebrate their first ever NYE in Birmingham, you might not want to miss this one.
Check out the competition we have running at the minute for our readers!