Living and working in Birmingham can become fairly difficult when wanting to go for a ‘quick’ lunch. It ends up being that everyone feels the same, and your quick lunch turns into an extended lunch.
We are ready with a list of restaurants to eliminate this problem for you and find some of the best eateries in the city centre, who offer a high-quality lunch in perfect time.
- Revolución De Cuba. Located on Temple St, this restaurant/bar offers a bespoke lunch menu with all dishes priced at £6.00. The food is both affordable and delicious, perfect for if you are on the go and want a quick bite. I would personally recommend the chicken fajita sandwich or a burrito bowl – so good.
- Located on Colmore Row, you will find Gusto at the Grand Hotel. They are well known in the city for their food and their venue is absolutely beautiful. Here at The Brum Beat, we love pizza, pasta and Gusto has got an incredible selection of both (if we do say so ourselves).
- The Lost & Found. This whimsical restaurant found on Bennetts Hill allows you to enjoy their lunch menu from £7.00 only. They offer a selection of dishes for a set price where you can choose from a range of flatbreads, pizzas and more. This is an affordable way to spend lunchtime with a colleague and still be in the immediate city centre.
- Wildwood offers 50% off their menu all day Monday & Tuesday, and its vast menu has something for everyone. All you have to do is go on their website, type in your details and it qualifies you for the offer by sending a discount code to your listed email address. If you’re being healthy the caesar salad is amazing or if you’re like us you will dig right in with the pizzas!
- Fazenda. Found just off Church St. on Barwick St, this brand new addition to No.55 Colmore Row is perfect for taking a client or a colleague to lunch. The prices are higher at £19.50, however after you are seated you can pretty much just dig into the salad bar straight away, with the meat circulated continuously throughout.
Enjoy your lunch wherever it is you go, and let us know if you went to any of the above and how you found it by commenting below.
You can also sign up to receive our newsletter offering a weekly roundup about the best that Birmingham has to offer, including discounts, advice for young professionals, and much more.