- The Polar Express is coming to Birmingham! The website crashed after it was revealed that there is a huge demand for people to purchase tickets for this experience. Trains will be set to board every Thursday & Sunday from Moor St station. With the whole train ride telling the beautiful story of The Polar Express and the staff dancing offering hot chocs and cookies & much more this is well worth it for all of the Christmas feelings. (Book here)
- German Markets. Starting up on 15th November until 23rd December Birmingham’s staple Christmas markets will be laid across New Street and will be debuting in Pigeon Park by the Cathedral. Expect to be sampling a lot of food such as bratwursts, pancakes, and marshmallow covered in chocolate (Our personal favourites)
- Ice Rink. Ahhh, one of our favourite past times. What other romantic date is there where you can say you may end up with a bust lip? Not many. The ice rink will begin on November 15th right up until January 27th from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM, based just near Ladywell walk in Chinatown.
- The Coca-Cola truck will be visiting Birmingham on December 15th & 16th at Eastside Green, and also headed to Sutton Coldfield on December 13th, so there is plenty of chances to see the truck as it passes on its tour across the UK.
- Christmas City Social based in front of the Mailbox, with heaters, chairs and sofas outside you are able to mingle amongst fellow Brummies whilst wandering around the stalls that are selling food, drinks and crafts. From 12 PM until around 7ish Sunday – Wednesday, until 9 PM Thursday to Saturdays you will be able to enjoy all of the above whilst listening to some live entertainment, what more could you ask for?